8.01.2013

30th birthday!

Hello blog world! I've missed you and I hate that I've been away for so long! I'm going to try to at least blog from my phone since I am not spending much down time on my computer anymore! 

Last week, I started out my birthday celebration with a girls trip to Grapevine, TX! Mom, P and I did this last year and had a blast so we went for 2 nights to the Gaylord Texan and spent a day at their water park! We ate good Mexican food, rented a cabana for a day, swam with some good friends, relaxed and had a great time! I had my first Drybar experience and shopped at the Northpark mall in Dallas before heading home! 

If you have read my blog for many years, you will remember that I always spend my birthday at a church camp with Matt's family. Matt and I basically met out there and I have been with him every year for the last 13 years. Needless to say, this was incredibly difficult to attend this year. I made it out there for a few hours and decided I would just have to try again next year! :( But P had a blast at her 2nd Campmeeting! 

Then I was blessed with a family dinner party with Matt's mom, Steve, brother Andy & wife Chelsey along with my parents, brother & his family! We ate at my favorite, Outback and had yummy cake! I loved seeing our kids dancing and having fun together. 

Lastly, I have gotten about 50 birthday cards from blog readers and let me just say how sweet it is to read each one and know that I have so many prayers still be said for us! You will never know how much it meant to me to be showered by birthday love! Just one of the many reasons, I love the blog world and why I am not going to give up blogging even though I've done a horrible job keeping up in the last 10 months! Thanks for hanging with me and for the continuos thoughts, prayers and love! And thank you again for making my 30th birthday so special!! 

15 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had lots of good food and family!!

asano taylor said...

Happy Birthday Julee! You are doing GREAT job raising P! You guys are so cute together. I love to see all those photo on instagram too! Cheering you from hot desert, Las Vegas !

Kelly said...

Julee, I'm so happy you had a great birthday! I prayed for you before mailing you card and just hoped that you would have a nice day with your sweet girl. You are doing a GREAT job with P!

The Howards said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like you were surrounded by so many great people that love you. Just stopped to pray for you!!

Jennifer Bell said...

Happy Birthday, pretty lady! Wishing you a wonderful year of God's beautiful blessings on your sweet family!

Christy said...

I'm so happy that your family was able to make your birthday celebration special. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and P. You are such a wonderful Mommy to P! She's such a lucky little girl!

Miranda said...

So happy you had a nice birthday! :)

Annie said...

Happy belated birthday, Julie!

Jill said...

So many fun celebrations for a beautiful birthday girl! I have been wanting to try a dry bar.

E said...

You are loved!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 30th, Julee!

LuLu said...

Happy Birthday! We are all still here waiting for your return when you are ready. Hang in there.

Johanne said...

Happy Birthday, looks like you had a wonderful time. You have such an amazing family, so much love & support. God Bless you and P <3

eronmiller said...

Happy Birthday I'm so glad it was wonderful, you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!

Natasha said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julee!!! I'm thinking of, and praying for, you continuously.