Kelly's Kids PARTY!!!

I am hosting a Kelly's Kids party on Tuesday Aug. 13th! I am super excited and can't wait to get Preslee some cute fall and winter clothes!!
 I LOVE the Christmas and winter stuff! So many cute things to mix and match! 

Lots of chevron this season! 

You are invited to my Kelly's Kids party!!!!

Go take a look at this year's ADORABLE Fall/Winter line!!

and enter PARTY # 14757 at checkout from NOW until AUG. 15th!!

Leave me a comment and let me know if you order! I am going to do a special giveaway for a $25 gift card to one of my favorite places to shop! I know Momma's always spend $ for their kids so this will be something just for you! :) 

Happy Shopping!! 


Laurice said...

My mom and I both bought 2 polka dot orange Bella dresses for Halloween and 2 red chevron Bella dresses for Christmas. I have two girls that are going to look super cute in their Kelly's Kids!

Laurice Drews

RockinMom said...

My kids are teenagers now, but wanted to say that I bought several items from this company when they where little and the quality is EXCELLENT. Everything lasted through several hand me down passes. I highly recommend this company!

Sarah said...

So this is why Preslee is always dressed so cutely! ;)

Claire T said...

Super cute! I hope your party is a big success!

Ryan and Jessica said...

I've never heard of this company before - looking forward to shopping! :)

Dana said...

Wanting to know if the sizes are really true to size and what happens if we need to exchange for a different size? I live on the east coast and have never heard of this before but LOVE their clothes. Too cute!! My 14 month old will be precious in these.

Jennifer said...

super cute clothes but my boys are too big for this sort of look! I love all the cute chevron for the girls.

I'm hosting a bib/burp cloth giveaway on my blog this week!


Tara G. said...

I just got my catalog and loved the Christmas line! The scarves are super cute, too!